Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FULL METAL JACKET!!

Well last night i got in, and tried to transfer Green Street from one computer to another, but it crashed! Worked eventually, but by half 10 i decided i couldnt be bothered to watch it.

Got chatting to Jackman off maxxd last night, and we decided to hijack one or two threads on maxxd (warning may be in the post somewhere i think hehe) Watched that Panarama program bout corruption in football, and JESUS!! Agents will charge you £40k just to set up a meeting with a player, even tho it breaks the world footballing rules! Holy cow!

After that finished, Jackman told me that my best film ever was on itv4, so i ran downstairs, and lo and behold! Full Metal Jacket was on! Now anyone who knows me well enough knows i adore this film, and will watch it all day! Some of the quots in it are absolute quality! Seeing them do the Physical stuff in the Marine camp made me want to try and do it! When i was younger i loved doing asport and things like that! Wouldnt be able to do it now :-(


Was also chatting to a few others, who posted links to their new blogs lol, which have no appeared down the side of my page :D

Got to work this morning, and made sure that i bought my website! WOW! I'm a domain name holder now! Only got a few hundred more before i can liken myself to Ol$tar lol

Grrrr yet more artwork to do today and tomorrow, for Wasps Rugby Club! I dont wanna be at work today! I wanna be able to just chill at home, and watch a few dvd's namely Football Factory and Green Street! I have no idea why i wanna watch films containing football violence, but for some reason i feel it may cheer me up :-S How bizzare!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiggy said...

ROFL

Sarge also says...

Your days of finger-banging old mary jane rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!!

Wednesday, 20 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home