Monday, September 18, 2006

MMX3 goes to the races

For a while maddsy has been trying to get mark to get his hand in his pocket and organise a night out for everyone at work.

This happened a few days ago, and was quite a comedy night!

Met Maddsy and a few other in The Mini-Marquees car park bout 6, and walked round to the Black Bull pub. Had a coupld in there, with maddsy paying for most of them hehehe, then got on the bus to pick Mark up!

Got to the dogs, and me, maddsy and one or two others darted for the bogs, in typical slack-bladder fashion rofl.

Was a good night, and mark and carol and maddsy made sure we weren't short on beer :D

I ended up eating 2 lots of pie and peas, and that kinda put me off my drinking stride hahaha

By the end of the night Carol was bladdered! and just stood talking gibberish to Mark, who stood there, and semmmingly understood her lol.

All in all a very good night, and was enjoyed by all :D

pics below

Almost won with an anyway treble bet, but on a photo finish my dog came 4th not 3rd! HOW GUTTED WAS I!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home