Monday, September 18, 2006

First Blog

OK. This is the first blog since me and bex split up!

Now i've been finding the last 5 weeks hard, and i have to admit, without people like Puno Ollie, Wardo, Maddsy, Ol$tar, Laura Lude and a few others, i would have been very very depressed.

They have all been absolutley magnificent, and i hope that if they go through anything similar, i can be half the friend that they have been to me!

Anyway... Friday night, Took my mum shopping to ASDA in forest town, and decided i would go and pick some more stuff up from the house. I put all the DVD's into 2 black bags, and brought my stereo home with me. Then i picked my mum up, and had to pile the shopping into the back of the car which was fun!

I then went over to Maddsy's to see him and his family! Jessica recently had her tooth taken out after a savage push bike accident! She showed me all the money she'd been given by family members.... £20!!! I only ever got £3 maximum for any teeth i lost :'(

Sat watching 2 Pints of lager and a packet of crisps, then bout 10 went down to ED to meet up with Phil, Helen, Wardo, Laura and a few others. Went into ED for a drink, and they were playing motown, and the DJ kept asking for the name of a song, so Wardo being the quick thinking lad he was decided to ring 2580 or whatever it was, and got the name of the song and artist! IT won him a bottle of Carlsberg. I went home bout 11, and watched telly for a bit.

Saturday i woke up bout 10, went on maxxd to spam for a bit, then got a phone call of bex saying i could go over to watch football when i wanted. When i got there, we put some bets on, and went for a drive into Arnold. Even tho we aint together no more, i still enjoy being in her company, cos she's so easy to get on with, and such a great listener.

Then the fun started!! Sat night went out with a few mates from maxxd... namely Wardo + Laura, Ol$tar, Dave and Crazy Stu! Took a video of Crazy stu eating a daddy long legs, which made me gag, and then he decided to eat another! :-|

Link to Crazy Stu - www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JcKjFhL1DA

Had a really good night, apart from for some reason during the last hour, maybe cos i was shattered i didnt seem to enjoy myself as much! part of me was thinking how much i miss bex, and seeing wardo and laura so happy together put me on a bit of a downer :-(

Link to Dance Off - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oe6VxeHQhQ

Dropped them back at the party house bout 2:30ish, and had a slice of kebab and muchroom pizza! Which was quite nice tbh lol got home bout 3ish and collapsed on my bed watching telly lol

Went to play football for Sutton RS sunday morning, and as i didnt turn up last week, due to certain circumstances (better of not mentioning lol) I was droppped to the bench. Ended up running the line for bout 65 - 70 minutes then came on. Noticed and old mate Webby was playing for the opposition! Was good to see him, and we beat them 5-0! I think this team can win things, as long as macca dont decide to watch chelsea every week hahaha

Got home and then just chilled watching football. Could have gone to skeg with everyone, but decided the petrol and money situation wasn't ideal, so didnt go in the end. Was on the internet chatting to Jackman and a few others, then bex came online and we chatted about our nights out! I do enjoy chatting to her still, and seem to be more relaxed around her now! People keep saying i need to cut her out of my life, but whilst we still have the house, it'd be hard! So i wanna stay as amicable and friendly as possible! OK she's broke my heart, but i dont see what me being a bastard would achieve! I'm far too nice i know, as everyone says!

Watched Spooks, whilst chatting to Ally from maxxd on msn, and Little laura lol

Then watched Match of the day 2, but fell asleep before my beloved Newcastle came on so gutted!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wiggy said...

I know what you're saying mate! but i feel that seeing her and keeping her in my life, even as friends, is helping more! You say bury my head in work and everything, and that may work, but thats hard, when she;s involved in maxxd, and online all day with me! lol I'd like to thank everyone for being so great and supportive :D

Monday, 18 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home